Setra SRCM is a high-performance product with BACnet capabilities for low differential pressure measurements in critical applications. Unlike SRPM, the SRCM can monitor and alert two rooms in a single unit while displaying three additional parameters: temperature, humidity, and CO2 content. Based on the functionality of SRPM, SCRM adds replication capabilities through a USB port, which saves installation time and costs in applications that require multiple monitors. The SRCM is also equipped with a 4.3” color LCD touch screen that is easy to operate and has a smooth mounting design. In addition, SRCM can customize all rooms and states while providing two levels of password protection.
Monitor and alarm multiple rooms
SRCM is specifically designed to provide users with flexibility and reliability in critical applications. SRCM has an extended feature set that includes 2 analog inputs (allowing users to monitor temperature and humidity) and user-defined parameters. SCRM also has a digital input for door alarms to ensure no violations in critical environments.
Capacitor integrated terminal design pressure sensor
The isolation and protection rooms are designed to exact standards to provide proper isolation between the room and the associated space. Unlike flow-through sensors, the SRCM uses an onboard dead-end differential pressure sensor. This technology is a reliable solution that allows users to use it safely to prevent contaminated air from flowing through.
Save time and cost of installation and calibration.
The SRCM was designed with both installers and end-users in mind. The product features BACnet functionality and can be installed in a spot electrical box for easier installation without a custom electrical box (which is usually not feasible during the initial phase of the project). In addition, SRCM Zero and span calibration buttons can be calibrated with any tiny differential pressure calibrator and can be completed in minutes.
- Capacitive integrated terminal design – the highest precision in the industry
- 4.3” color touch screen for easy setup and display
- Can monitor up to 4 parameters – pressure, temperature, relative humidity, user
- Custom parameters (e.g., CO2 content, LUX)
- IP 54 smooth installation design
- Configurable sound and visual alarms to avoid interference
- Easy to install in ready-made electrical boxes
- With unit copy function to reduce installation time
- Complete display function – Custom display text
Successful application case:
- Harvard Medical School
- Morial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Sloan Katelin Memorial Hospital Cancer Center
- St. Judes Medical Center St. Jude Medical Center
- UC San Francisco Medical Center University of California San Francisco Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs (VA) Hospital Veterans Affairs (VA) Hospital