Why must I use high-quality products?
In critical applications, pollution can cause significant economic losses and even casualties, which is why Setra’s differential pressure sensors are becoming more trusted by customers in the industry. Setra’s superior capacitive stainless steel design creates a more stable ultra-low differential pressure sensor, making it ideal for differential pressure monitoring in isolated sections.
Monitor all parameters
The SRIM2 differential pressure sensor provides audible and visual alarms in the event of abnormal pressure, temperature, and humidity in critical environments, ensuring an application environment. The upper and lower alarm limits for each parameter can be easily configured with four membrane buttons. Besides, SRIM2 also provides a digital input for displaying the status of the door.
Easy to read three-color status display
SRIM2’s tri-color backlit display allows users to easily view the status of the monitored area via green (normal), yellow (warning) and red (alarm). Also, SRIM2’s alarm delay function can be configured according to the customer’s specific needs.
Save calibration time and cost
The pressure sensor must be calibrated 1 to 3 times a year. To this end, Setra SRIM2 offers a solution that significantly reduces calibration time: the sensor can remove by the user without having to remove any cables and tubing, and then connect to the Setra calibrator. Calibration can be completed in just a few minutes.
- Indoor pressure isolation monitor with stainless steel panel
- Accurate measurement of pressure, display temperature, and humidity input; with alarm function
- 1 digital input; 1 relay output, 3A, SPDT; 2 analog inputs
- Backlit LCD for clean indoor environment
- Membrane buttons for easy configuration; menu navigation
- Built-in capacitive pressure sensor
- Available in wall and duct installation models
- The mounting housing uses a rotary pressure connector that can be oriented upwards or downwards
- Easy calibration without removing cables and tubing
- Field selectable output (4-20 mA, 0-5 VDC or 0-10 VDC)
- On-site optional one-way or two-vector range
- Accuracy: ±1.0%, ±0.5%, ±0.25% FS
- The range is as low as ±12.5 Pa
- CE certification
- 15V power supply for external temperature and humidity sensor
- Pharmaceutical factory clean room
- Infectious ward
- Animal and plant room