The MTT MS3728 is a slim, plug-in tacho-generator transmitter that accepts voltage signals from a tacho-generator, converts them into standard process signals, and provides isolated single or dual output.
MTT MS3728 Slim Plug-In Tacho-Generator Transmitter
- Input: 0 to 50ｍV, 0 to 1V, 0 to 200V AC, and others; input frequency: 15Hz to 1kHz
- Output 1: 4 to 20mA, 1 to 5V, 0 to 10V, +/-10V, 0 to 5V, 0 to 1V, and others
- Output 2: 4 to 20mA, 1 to 5V, 0 to 10V, +/-10V, 0 to 5V, 0 to 1V, and others
- Response Time: 450ms max.
- Isolated Single/Dual Outputs