- Tailored to suit volumetric flowmeters
- Programmable for either frequency or analogue flow input
- Uses a live or fixed density value for volume to mass calculations
- Versatile “user value” available on the main menu
- Selection of Detail or Basic main menu to suit operator and application
- Selection of second language and user tags
- RTC logging with over 1000 entries.
- Programmable pulse width and scaling of pulse output
- 4-20mA retransmission
- RS232 and RS485 (optional) serial ports
- Modbus RTU, Printer and other serial port protocols
- Front panel adjustment of 8-24V DC output voltage
- Backlit display
The 515 FC01 application pack is rate totaliser for the measurement of a fluid using the frequency or analogue volumetric flow signal output from a wide range of flowmeters. The flow computer can calculate and display the flow rate, resettable total and the accumulated total for volume and mass, using a live or fixed density for the conversion. The frequency input is compatible with a wide range of frequency
signals, including millivolt signals, reed switches, Namur proximity switches and pulse trains via its smart front-panel program selection.
The analogue input can be scaled and have filtering, square law, non-linear correction and cutoff points applied to the signal. A freely programmable “user value” on the main menu can serve as a setpoint for the 4-20mA output or as an operator identifier to be logged.