Anderson’s “HH” compact sanitary pressure transmitter is ideal for harsh environments and tight piping clearances on OEM skids in beverage and dairy applications. This transmitter is an economical OEM replacement transmitter that still maintains the Anderson values of accuracy, long service life, and rugged durability. To ensure durability, the “HH” is sealed from the environment with fully potted electronics and a heavy-duty welded stainless steel enclosure. The “HH” was designed from the beginning to be a sanitary transmitter, but it can also thrive in wet, hostile environments. The design of the “HH” allows for convenience as well. Test points are located under the o-ring sealed cover, allowing for easy attachment of a meter to verify output without breaking into the loop. The conventional zero and span potentiometer allows for intuitive calibration adjustments, eliminating the need to study a manual or memorize menu sequences to confirm calibration. Finally, wiring the “HH” to your loop is as simple as plugging a connector into the receptacle.
- Welded stainless steel enclosure provides the shortest sanitary transmitter available
- Custom calibrations available
- Test points and calibration potentiometer allows intuitive adjustments
- Loop powered with quick disconnect for simple installation
- NEMA 4X and IP66/67 rated to withstand the harshest environments
- 3-A compliant; third party verified