The MTT MS3711A is a slim, plug-in pulse divider that accepts pulse train signals from sensors or other devices, shapes and divides these pulses, converts signal levels as necessary, and provides isolated single or dual output.
MTT MS3711A Slim Plug-In Pulse Divider
- Input: Dry contact, open collector, voltage pulse, current pulse, and others
- Output 1: TTL level, open collector, voltage pulse
- Output 2: TTL level, open collector, voltage pulse
- Response Dependent on the input frequency.
- Isolated Single/Dual Output