The MTT MS3708 is a slim, plug-in frequency to analog converter that converts pulse train signals from flow sensors and the like into commonly used DC signals and provides isolated single or dual output.
- Input: Span: Open collector, DC voltage pulse, current pulse, and others
- Output 1: 4 to 20mA, 1 to 5V, 0 to 10V, +/-10V, 0 to 5V, 0 to 1V, and others
- Output 2: 4 to 20mA, 1 to 5V, 0 to 10V, +/-10V, 0 to 5V, 0 to 1V, and others
- Response Time: Dependent on input frequency.
- Isolated Single/Dual Output