The MTT MS3707G is a slim, plug-in distributor that powers a two-wire level gauge converts its 4 to 20mA signals into commonly used DC signals, and provides isolated single or dual output. A wide span adjustment range allows the unit to be used for level gauges with different ranges.
- Input: Span: 4 to 20mA from 2-wire transmitters (Transmitter power supply: 24V DC)
- Output 1: 4 to 20mA, 1 to 5V, 0 to 10V, +/-10V, 0 to 5V, 0 to 1V, and others
- Output 2: 4 to 20mA, 1 to 5V, 0 to 10V, +/-10V, 0 to 5V, 0 to 1V, and others
- Response Time: 200ms max.
- Isolated Single/Dual Output