- The Contrec 104D Field or Panel Mounting Rate Totalizer design to operate with the turbine, positive displacement, and paddle wheel flow meters.
- The totalizer is suitable for applications such as irrigation systems and pipelines and as a replacement for mechanical registers.
- The Flow Rate Totalizer is loop powered via a 4-20mA output from flow meters, not requires external power.
- The Contrec 104D build with a rugged enclosure which is IP67 (NEMA 4X) polycarbonate.
- Hence, the enclosure is completely watertight. This enables the instrument to mount directly on the flow meter, panel mounted or wall mounted using a special universal bracket.
- The Flow Rate Totalizer comes with a standard wall mounting bracket.
- Meanwhile, a 2″ panel and pipe mounting bracket are available as an option.
- K-factor, decimal point positions, filter constants and time base are also fully user programmable.
- Rate and Totals can also be displayed in different engineering units such as gallons per minute and barrels.
- A non-volatile memory store all set-up parameters and total in the event of power failure.
Input Signal: Frequency
Weatherproof Rating: IP67
Power Source: mA Loop-Powered
Alarm (Open Collector): High & Low
Linear Pulse Output: Yes
Mounting Type: Wall Mount