Introducing the Anderson Negele MPF, the first-ever fully configurable and repairable sanitary pressure transmitter in the industry. With outstanding performance in harsh process environments, the MPF offers on-site custom configuration for both process parameters and enclosure form factor. Its diagnostic routines constantly monitor circuitry health and visually report any potential performance issues. The internal display is illuminated, making it user-friendly for easy start-up commissioning and configuration. For even better readability and intuitive configuration functions, an optional display interface is available. With patent-pending dual seals at every enclosure penetration and a fully potted electronic puck, the MPF ensures long life and trouble-free operation.
- State of the art sanitary design delivers class-leading performance
- Replaceable components reduce the cost of ownership
- Diagnostic routines promote reliability, display verifies problem-free operation
- Intuitive menu-driven setup simplifies commissioning
- Available HART communications simplify commissioning and maintenance for HART protocol adapters