- Up to 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) flow rate
- Long lifespan laser diode technology
- Measures up to 6 channels of simultaneous data
- Approximates mass concentration in μg/m³
- Large easy-to-use icon driven color touchscreen display
- Temperature and relative humidity probe in the box
- Easy configuration and transferable from instrument to instrument
- Stores up to 45,000 sample records, 1,000 sample locations, and 50 recipes
- Connect using Ethernet, USB or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b/g, RS485 or RS232
- A static or dynamic IP address (DHCP)
- Displays and externally prints reports for ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1 and FS 209E
- User-definable reports
- Internal audible alarm
- User-selectable channel sizes
- Complies with ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921 standards
- Seamless integration into a facility monitoring system
- Lightweight stainless steel enclosure
- Easy to wipe down and clean with minimal particle traps
- 2-year warranty. Extended warranties available
The Setra Systems SPC7000 is a more advanced and versatile range of remote particle counters capable of measuring particles from 0.3 μm to 25 μm with a flow rate of 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM). Each instrument can be easily integrated into building automation and cleanroom management systems via Ethernet, USB, or (optional) wireless 802.11 b/g, RS485, or RS232. The SPC7000 Series can also be used as a stand-alone battery-operated the device.
Six user-selectable particle size channels
The SPC7000 reports and display up to six user-selectable particle size channels as well as temperature and relative humidity, flow and sensor status, last calibration date, serial number, laser turn-on time and manufacturing date for easy maintenance and warranty management.
View data in real time on the screen and generate reports conforming to ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1 or FS 209E via printer or USB key, or export to Setra Systems data download software. Setra Systems counters can be remotely controlled and monitored via a web browser.
Advanced data storage
Both the SPC7000 Series Particle Counters store 45,000 time-stamped particle counts and environmental data records to provide sufficient data redundancy. Its mass concentration mode also provides an approximate density value in μg/m3.
All Setra Systems counters are compliant with ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921 standards. The “SPC7301” configuration ensures compatibility with the built-in pulse height analyzer.
- Isoprobe Threaded 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) Nickel Plated Aluminum
- Purge Filter Assembly 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM)
- Rechargeable Battery 55Wh
- Temperature / RH Probe 32-140°F (0-60°C) ±1°F (0.5°C), 0-100% ±2%
- Power Supply 15V ~2amp 100-240VAC (Select adapter – the US, -EU, -UK or -CN)
- USB Cable 6′ (1.8m)
- 7000 Series Calibration Certificate
- 7000 Series Quick Start Guide
- 7000 Series User Manual and Instrument Management Software (USB Key)