- Measures 0.3 μm to 25 μm
- 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) flow rate
- Large easy-to-use icon-driven color touch screen display
- Approximates mass concentration in μg/m³ and indicates simultaneous PM values
- User-selectable, adjustable particle channel sizes
- 5301-AQM measures CO2, temperature, and relative humidity. The 5302-AQM includes TVOC
- Stores up to 45,000 sample records, 1,000 sample locations, and 50 recipes
- Connect using Ethernet, USB or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b/g, RS485 or RS232
- Static or dynamic IP address (DHCP) connects to a local network or the internet
- Seamless integration into a facility monitoring system with MODBUS RTU, ASCII or TCP
- Included software permits remote operations, data management, diagnostics & more
- Displays and externally prints information with optional printer
- Internal audible alarm with user-selectable thresholds for all environmental parameters
- Advanced power management
- Easy configuration and transferable from instrument to instrument
- User friendly field calibration with single or dual point offsets for all sensors
- Lightweight stainless steel enclosure
- Long life laser diode technology
- 2 year limited warranty, extended warranties available
The Setra Systems AQM5000 Series Air Quality Monitors measure mass concentrations from 0.3 μm to 25 μm and store information such as temperature, relative humidity, CO2 and TVOC (optional configuration) for indoor air quality.
Indoor air quality
Setra’s AQM Series monitors are a single unit for easy and cost-effective measurement of indoor air quality and are ideal for air quality monitoring in healthcare facilities, clean rooms, office halls, and other public areas.
Six user-selectable particle size channels
AQM reports and displays six user-selectable particle size channels as well as carbon dioxide (CO2), temperature and relative humidity information. Optional configurations include a PID sensor for measuring TVOC. AQM features an easy-to-use channel management control panel that monitors PM 1, PM 2.5, PM 10 & TPM (and other user-specified PM size values). Also, it monitors flow, sensor status, last calibration date, serial number, laser turn-on time, and manufacturing date for easy maintenance and warranty management.
The integrated environmental sensor supports user-friendly on-site calibration, allowing single or double point offsets, and ensuring the accuracy of air quality surveys. You can view the data in real-time on the screen and generate an environmental report via a printer or USB key, or export to Setra Systems Instrument Management Software. Setra Systems instruments can be remotely controlled and monitored from any PC, tablet, or smartphone supporting 20 concurrent user sessions.
Advanced data storage
The AQM5000 can store up to 45,000 time-stamped particle counts and environmental data records to provide sufficient data redundancy. Its mass concentration mode provides an approximate density value in μg/m3 and supports correction based on density and refractive index to ensure accuracy. All Setra Systems particle counters and air quality monitors are compliant with ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921 standards.
Power management and sleep mode
The AQM5000 Series features advanced power management features and a unique sleep mode that allows for more than one month of long-term operation on a single charge. These monitors can be easily integrated into building automation and facility monitoring systems as stand-alone battery-operated devices or via Ethernet, USB, or (optional) wireless 802.11 b/g, RS485, or RS232 connections.
Included in the Box:
- Isoprobe Threaded 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) Nickel Plated Aluminum
- Temperature / RH Probe AQM 32-140°F (0-60°C) ±1°F (0.5°C), 0-100% ±2%
- Power Supply 15V ~2amp 100-240VAC (Select adapter -US, -EU, -UK or -CN)
- USB Cable 6′ (1.8m)
- AQM Series Calibration Certificate
- AQM Series User Manual, Quick Start Guide and IMS Software (USB Key)