The MTT MS3902 is a chassis-mounting RTD transmitter with dual-output that detects the variation of resistance with RTD and converts into any desired standard process signal.
- Integrated with RTD linearization and burnout protection function.
- Anti-humid coatings on PCB are standard for improved environmental protection.
- Multiple installations on chassis provide ease of maintenance and a high-density population.
- Self pop-up screws on the chassis provide ease of wiring.
- Fuse on DC power line is installed standard.