The MTT MS3705HB is a slim, plug-in digital alarm setter (with high accuracy) that compares the levels of DC current or voltage signals with two set-points (upper and lower limits) and outputs two independent isolated relay contact closure signals.
- Input: 4 to 20mA, 1 to 5V, 0 to 10V, +/-10V, 0 to 5V, 0 to 1V, and others
- Output 1: Two form C relay contact outputs; rated load of contact: 5A 125V AC, 5A 30V DC
- Output 2: Two form C contact relay outputs; rated load of contact: 5A 125V AC, 5A 30V DC
- Response Time: 150ms max.
- Isolated Single/Dual Output