The MTT MS3721 is a slim, plug-in PT transmitter that calculates the RMS values of AC voltage signals from a PT, converts them into commonly used DC signals, and provides isolated single or dual output.
MTT MS3721 Slim Plug-In PT Transmitter (RMS Calculation)
- Input: 0 to 110V, AC 0 to 150V AC, 0 to 300V AC, and others
- Output 1: 4 to 20mA, 1 to 5V, 0 to 10V, +/-10V, 0 to 5V, 0 to 1V, and others
- Output 2: 4 to 20mA, 1 to 5V, 0 to 10V, +/-10V, 0 to 5V, 0 to 1V, and others
- Response Time: 400ms max.
- Isolated Single/Dual Output