The MTT MS3720C is a slim, plug-in CT transmitter that calculates the RMS values of AC current signals from a clamp-type CT, converts them into commonly used DC signals, and provides isolated single or dual output.
- Input: 0 to 5A AC, 0 to 50A AC, 0 to 10A AC, 0 to 100A AC, 0 to 20A AC, 0 to 200A AC, 0 to 30A AC, 0 to 400A AC, 0 to 40A AC, 0 to 600A AC
- Input Type: Clamp Type CT Input
- Output 1: 4 to 20mA, 1 to 5V, 0 to 10V, +/-10V, 0 to 5V, 0 to 1V, and others
- Output 2: 4 to 20mA, 1 to 5V, 0 to 10V, +/-10V, 0 to 5V, 0 to 1V, and others
- Response Time: 450ms max.
- Isolated Single/Dual Output