The ATEX/IECEx approved Series AT1ADPS Adjustable Differential Pressure Switch is designed for pressure, vacuum, and differential pressure applications in hazardous areas. The dual scaled adjustment knob in inches water column and pascals allows changes to the switching pressure to be made without a pressure gage. The switch is available with settings from 0.08 in w.c. (20 Pa) up to 16 in w.c. (4000 Pa). The silicone diaphragm makes this series ideal for use with air and other noncombustible gases. Flame-proof enclosures are available in aluminum and can include a glass window for viewing set point status on the adjustment knob.
Important notes for installation:
• Cables must be fitted through 1/2″ NPT cable gland or ATEX/IECEx conduit (not supplied with instrument).
• Make sure after cabling to close tight cover and cable gland, in order to keep IP66 rating (IP65 with option OPV, overpressure relief valve).
• Open cover only after de-energizing instrument.
• Attention: Check local safety rules and warnings on unit and manual for a correct use of the instrument in hazardous area.
Please see SERIES ADPS for non-ATEX/IECEx approved.
California Residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 WARNING.
- Hazardous area pressure switch
- Air filter and ventilator monitoring
- Ventilation duct monitoring
- Industrial cooling circuits
- Fan heater overheating protection
- Fire-protection damper control
- Heat exchanger frost protection