- Contrec 120A Level Indicator is an instrument operating based on the microprocessor.
- Hence, it accepts a 4-20mA input and displays level and contents.
- Level display in a bar graph as 0 to 100%.
- The contents are a 7 digit numeric display.
- In addition, it can be also spanned in any engineering units.
- Contrec Level Indicator is also a high accuracy model.
- The level indicator is operating with analog level sensors.
- Contrec Level Monitor is having an IP67 weatherproof case, tactile keyboard, and various mounting options.
- As a result, it is a very versatile unit.
- The instrument is using 4-20mA current loop power as the power source.
- Therefore, requires no external power or internal batteries.
- Solid state relay outputs provide up to four level alarms and a 25 point non-linearity correction table, hence it allows the instrument to program to fit most tanks.
- Contrec 120A Level Monitor is fully programmable with setup parameters such as span, offset, alarm levels, etc, and stored in a non-volatile memory.
- The memory can retain all data for more than 10 years without power.
- Calculation constants can also set from the front panel and store in a non-volatile memory which retains data indefinitely.
- The Contrec 120A Level Monitor build with a rugged enclosure which is IP67 (NEMA 4X) polycarbonate.
- Hence, the enclosure is completely watertight.
- The level monitor comes with a standard wall mounting bracket.
- Meanwhile, a 2″ panel and pipe mounting bracket are available as an option.
Input Signal: AnalogueFrequency
Weatherproof Rating: IP67
Power Source: mA Loop-Powered
Alarm (Open Collector): Low x 2, High x 2
Mounting Type: Panel Mount