- The Contrec 103D Flow Rate Totalizer requires no external power and design to operate with the turbine, positive displacement and paddlewheel flowmeters in applications such as irrigation systems and pipelines, and as a replacement for mechanical registers.
- The 103D Flow Rate Totalizer is DC powered type, operate from a 9-28 Volts DC supply and consume no more than 4mA.
- This enables the Contrec 103D to power from AC mains adapters and eliminates the need to run mains voltages in the field. Lithium batteries provide totalizer and programming retention when the DC power supply is an interrupt.
- For installation in hazardous areas a certified intrinsically safe version is available (Please see Contrec 202D)
- The Flow Rate Totalizer build with a rugged enclosure which is IP67 (NEMA 4X) polycarbonate.
- Hence, the enclosure is completely watertight.
- The Flow Rate Totalizer comes with a standard wall mounting bracket.
- Meanwhile, a 2″ panel and pipe mounting bracket are available as an option.
Contrec 103D Input Flow Totalizer
Input Signal: Frequency
Weatherproof Rating: IP67
Power Source: 9-28VDC
Alarm (Open Collector): High & Low
Linear Pulse Output: Yes
Mounting Type: Panel Mount
Data Sheet: Contrec 103D Data Sheet
Instruction Manual:Contrec 103D Instruction Manual