Due to the obsolescence of several components used in the production of Contrec 505 Series Instrumentation, Contrec Manufacturing has made the decision to promptly transition the 505 Applications to the advanced 515 platforms, effective from May 2019.
The main benefits are for 515 platforms are:
- Same instrument housing, display and operator interface
- Selectable analog or pulse input during configuration (Version 02 and 04 will be deleted)
- Universal mains power supply (100-240VAC)
- Optional density input (live or manual value), so Volume and Mass can be displayed (FC Applications only)
- Increased logging capability
- Compatible with Contrec DataMod Software Tool
Contrec 505 Flow Computer (FC01, FC02, FC03, and FC04)
Contrec 505 Batch Controller (BC01, BC02, BC03, and BC04)
Any previously supplied Contrec 505 Series instruments will be fully supported by Contrec’s standard 3-year warranty period from the date of supply.