- The CA150 is a Vertical Hand-Held Multifunction Calibrator, the easy-to-hold vertical body is designed to make it intuitively easy to operate.
- While pressing the assigned key, an individual function can be accessed directly
- Single calibrator for the same job, with the simultaneous source and measurement for Process Devices.
- Loop power supply function is possible to measure generated current signals while supplying loop power 24VDC from a two-wire type transmitter (max 22mADC)
- Automatic Output functions: Step sweep function, linear sweep function, program sweep function.
- Serial interface RS232 D-sub 9-pin connection available for communication.
- 21 Data Setting Conditions while 100 source and measure data can be stored in CA150 Internal Memory
Product discontinued on 30.09.20
Replacement model: Yokogawa CA500 Series Multi-function Calibrator