The new generation is the successor of the well-known SUTO dew point sensor, which has satisfied users for many years. The new sensors have been redesigned from the ground up, integrating the latest technology and our experience. Still, they are fully backward compatible with existing installations.
The SUTO S220 dew point transmitter/sensor provides reliable and long-term stable dew point monitoring in industrial applications, ranging from -100 ~ +20 °C Td. It makes it an ideal choice for dew point measurements in high-tech requirements and conditions.
The new generation of the dew point sensors offering compressed air users a plug & play solution to monitor their compressed air quality according to the ISO 8573-1. All transmitter models are available with 2-wire or 3-wire analog 4… 20 mA output signals. In addition to that, the models are available with a Modbus/RTU digital interface. By offering different output signals, users can profit from great flexibility and seamless integration into their process.
Additionally, the dew point sensors are offered with an integrated pressure sensor, combining a pressure and dew point sensor into a single instrument. The optional OLED display directly mounted on the sensor provides on-site real-time values. The display can be easily rotated by 340 ° to fit in any application. The main body is made from high-class aluminum alloy with a soft finish. The process connection is a 1.4301 (SUS 304) stainless steel connection made to last forever. The top cover is made from aluminum of the same quality as the main body. The optional display cover is made from robust Polycarbonate with ABS reinforcement to withstand the rough environment.
Unique Sensor Elements
Our QCM sensor is the result of years of high-tech research and development. The sensor was specially designed for low dew point applications where other sensor types fail. The combination of QCM and the well-known Polymer sensor makes the S220 the world’s first model to measure accuracy over the whole range, from -100 °C Td up to +20 °C Td by switching automatically between the two sensor elements as needed. SUTO combines 4 sensor elements (Polymer, QCM, Pt100, pressure) into a single dew point sensor by fitting a pressure sensor into the measurement unit.
SUTO Exchange Service
The exchange calibration service eliminates downtime and enables users to have a seamless record of their dew point measurements.
- For high-tech applications with a measurement range of -100 … +20 °C Td.
- Dual Sensor System for high precision over the whole range.
- The compact size makes them ideal for dryer installations.
- Optional display for on-site values.
- The display can be rotated by 340 ° to fit your needs
- User-friendly signal outputs: 2-wire analog 4… 20 mA or 3-wire analog 4…20 mA + Modbus/RTU.
- IP65 casing provides robust protection.
- Low maintenance costs due to stable and reliable measurements, which increase calibration intervals.
- Measured values available in several units: °C Td • g/m3 • mg/m3 • ppmv • g/kg (@ reference pressure) • % RH