Setra’s Model 265 Pressure Transmitter measures differential or gauge pressure and converts this differential pressure into a proportional electrical signal output. The 265 Series voltage outputs are available with 24VAC excitation and are available in 4-20mA, 0-5VDC, and 0-10VDC outputs.
Model 265 differential pressure transmitters range from 0 to 50 Pa to 0 to 25 KPa. In a normal temperature environment, the accuracy is ±1% of full scale. In the temperature range of -18 ° C ~ +65 ° C, the temperature effect is less than ± 0.06% FS / ° C. Model 265 Series Differential Pressure Transmitter utilizes advanced all-stainless steel elastic diaphragm technology. The stainless steel diaphragm and the fixed electrode form a variable capacitor. When the pressure changes, the capacitance value also changes. Setra’s unique detection circuit converts changes in capacitance values into linear DC signals. The elastic diaphragm can withstand 70KPa overpressure (both positive/negative) without damage.
This sensor/transmitter has been temperature compensated for improved temperature performance and long-term stability.
- Energy Management System
- VAV and fan control
- Environmental pollution control
- Static piping and clean room pressure
- Oven pressurization and furnace ventilation control
- 10PSI overload capability
- 24VDC and 24VAC excitation
- 0~5VDC, 0~10VDC, and 4~20mA analog outputs are compatible with all energy management systems
- Miswired full protection
- Powered by a non-adjustable DC power supply
- 1% accuracy improves the performance of the VAV system
- The highest precision is 0.25% FS
- CE compliant