The MTT MS3901 is a chassis-mounting thermocouple transmitter with dual-output that converts a thermocouple input signal into any desired standard process signal.
- Integrated with cold junction compensation, thermocouple linearization, and burnout protection function.
- Anti-humid coatings on PCB are standard for improved environmental protection.
- Multiple installations on chassis provide ease of maintenance and a high-density population.
- Self pop-up screws on the chassis provide ease of wiring.
- Fuse on DC power line is installed standard.
- Input: Thermocouple types: K, E, J, T, B, and others
- Output 1: 1 to 5V, 0 to 5V, 0 to 10V, +/-5V, +/-10V, 4 to 20mA
- Output 2: 1 to 5V, 0 to 5V, 0 to 10V, +/-5V, +/-10V, 4 to 20mA
- Response Time: 160ms max.
- Isolated Dual Output