The MTT MS3743 is a slim, plug-in millivolt (mV) isolator that converts mV input signals from sensors or other devices into commonly used DC signals and provides isolated single or dual output. This model features a fast response time of 80μs (0-90%) with voltage output or 150μs (0-90%) with current output.
MTT MS3743 Slim Plug-In Millivolt Isolator
- Input: 0 to 50ｍV, 0 to 100ｍV, +/-50V, +/-100ｍV, and others
- Output 1: 4 to 20mA, 1 to 5V, 0 to 10V, +/-10V, 0 to 5V, 0 to 1V, and others
- Output 2: 4 to 20mA, 1 to 5V, 0 to 10V, +/-10V, 0 to 5V, 0 to 1V, and others
- Response Time: 80μ/150μsec max
- Isolated Single/Dual Output
- Fast Response Model