Gems FS-926 Series Flow Switches are designed for liquids or gases and features a special low-flow piston. This additional piston allows the detection of fluid flow as low as 50 cc/min. FS-926 switches are ideal for applications such as gas sampling, liquid or gas leak detection, or chemical injection. These switches provide accurate detection of excessive or insufficient flow rates in such applications as: protecting against loss of fluid flow in hydraulic systems, assuring proper coolant flow in semiconductor processing equipment, monitoring high pressure lubrication systems, and ensuring proper air flow in water/waste systems.
Gems FS-926 Series Flow Switch
- Flow Rate Settings: Liquids – 50-300 cc/min.
- Port Size: 1/4″ NPT
- Primary Construction Material: Brass or Stainless Steel
- Setting Type: Fixed
- Electronic Equipment: Laser Heads, Welders, Power Supplies, High Speed Spindles, X-Ray Tubes, Semiconductor Equipment
- Bearings or Gears: Presses, Rotating Equipment, Conveyors, Machine Tools, Robotics
- Processing & Dispensing Equipment: Water Purifications and Filtering, X-Ray Film Processing, Beverage Dispensing, Chemical Additives, Gas Sampling, Distilling