Gems 3500 Series Pressure Sensors feature all-316 stainless steel wetted parts and a wide choice of electrical outputs as well as both electrical and pressure connections making this suitable for most applications without modification. Their small size makes of 3500 Series sensors ideal for installation where space is at a premium. The MMS sensor used in these sensors quickly reaches full accuracy at power-up, making this series excellent for remote, battery-powered installations, where power draw and time must be minimized.
- 0 to 250 psi pressure ranges (0 to 16 bar)
- 0.25% Full Scale Accuracy
- <0.2% Long Term Drift
- Choice of outputs, electrical connections and pressure ports
- Operating temperature up to 257°F (125°C)
- Add to an Integratable Sensor Solution