- Volumetric Frequency flow input
- Single or Dual Stage Control
- Preset or Manual on-off modes
- Easy access to batch and flow rate presets
- No-Flow, leakage and overflow error detection
- Remote RUN/STOP/RESET
- PI Control Loop
- Non-linear correction
- Storage of 1000 transactions with time and date stamp
- Backlit display with LCD Backup
Contrec 515 Series with BF01 application is a batching flow controller for delivery of preset quantities at preset flowrates using a volumetric frequency input. Batch control can operate in preset or on-off modes, while flow control can be set to local (manual) or PI loop mode.
This application provides the operator with clear local readout, including flowrate deviation and can be controlled via communications in more automated systems. There is quick access to commonly used preset values directly from the front panel if access has been authorized.
The PI control of the process flow is via a 4-20mA proportional valve or pump controller. It has integral windup protection, a deadband, output hold and ramp time that can be programmed to reduce wear on valves and actuators and provide for bumpless operation.