The Anderson TP series pressure transmitter is a microprocessor-based sensor specifically designed for sanitary fluid process applications in the Life Sciences and Biotechnology industry. This product provides an extremely high level of performance combined with the flexibility of digital communication via the “HART” protocol. The TPP series can be specified in several configurations including high-temperature models that are available in direct or remote mount variations. The high-temperature direct mount is also recommended for applications where a horizontal orientation is required for display viewings, such as tank tops and overhead lines. All models comply with UL, “intrinsically safe” requirements for Class 1, Div. 1, Groups A-D. The units may be ordered with any of our wide variety of sanitary process fittings.
- New options and mounting configurations for high-temperature applications, up to 204°C (400°F)
- Standard 4-20 mA Output with “HART” Protocol for Digital Communications
- Micro-based Design provides the best performance of any sanitary transmitter
- Widest choice of sanitary clamp and flush mount “CPM” fittings
- Optional LCD Display now available for vertical or horizontal viewing
- 3-A compliant; Third-party verified in accordance with standard 74-03