Anderson Negele IRM-11 is an in-line refractometer for applications in dairy, food, and beverage processing plants. Based on the optical principle of light refraction through varying media density, the IRM creates a precise measurement of a liquids refractive index used to measure dissolved solids concentrations. In contrast to many other refractometers, the Anderson-Negele IRM offers an all integral meter design that is calibrated and configured. This simplifies the installation and commissioning time required to place a meter into service, reducing both cost and difficulty. IRM-11 Offered a choice of commonly used concentration scales as standard and the many custom scales available to meet the specific application needs. Whether the application is to quality check the final product or to accurately maintain a blend concentration, the IRM-11 is capable of satisfying every application needs.
- IP69K all stainless steel construction
- +/-0.10° BRIX (+/-.12%) accuracy
- Compact sensor design does not require a wall or panel mounted analyzer
- Simple to use calibration and configuration software
- Easy to see status light shows sensor state
- Analogue output 4…20 mA freely adjustable
- Custom scales available for measurements other than BRIX, Plato, and Refractive Index