Gems CAP-300 Series Capacitive Level Sensor is a compact, low-maintenance, and highly durable sensor that tolerates coating, can be mounted in any position and is compatible with coolants making it the ideal OEM solution for power generation equipment, off-highway vehicles, and generators, as well as food & beverage, medical, rail, and HVAC applications. NSF/ANSI 169 compliant models are available for use with water, coffee, and dairy.
Gems CAP-300 Series Capacitance Level Sensor
- Durable sealed design – IP67
- Developed for the most rugged aqueous applications
- Tolerates coolant coating
- Small size – 2˝ (51 mm) long
- Available in 316L Stainless Steel for Food & Beverage Applications