- Basic accuracy: 0.3°C (Typical of PT100)
- Corresponds to 14 types of RTD standard (JIS/IEC/GOST R)
- Sub display displays the value of resistance source and span%
- Corresponds to various types of the source pattern
(Step sweep/ Linear sweep/ Manual step/ Span check)
- Corresponds to 2,3,4 wire. Realizes RTD simulation
- Measures output of RTD sensor as a thermometer
CA330 corresponds to 14 types of RTD for sourcing. It achieves a high basic accuracy of 0.3°C (typical of type PT100), twice better than the previous model which enables it to operate a highly reliable test.
CA330 can measure the output of RTD like a thermometer. It achieves the basic accuracy of 0.3°C (typical of type PT100), twice better than the previous model and is for multiple use of process temperature measuring by corresponding to 14 types of RTD.
Addition of Sub Display
The sub-display additionally shows span%, source value of voltage, or resistance, while the main display shows the setting value.