SUTO S415 and S418 mass flow meters offer compressed air flow measurement directly at the pipeline. Both models are designed to be seamlessly integrated into your compressed air system or in your gas application. These highly economical units will help you improve compressed air system efficiency while helping reduce compressed air usage and operating costs. Both versions come standard with a wireless communication interface to help the user quickly and easily check the flow meter readings or adjust the settings via the SUTO flow meter app.
The S415 is best suited to general process work where low cost and broad monitoring of the compressed air flow is required. At the same time, the S418 is ideal for remote locations, or high accuracy compressed air flow measurements with its built-in data logger and optional pressure sensing.
The S415 and the S418 offer an affordable and easy installation solution for monitoring your compressed airflow system.
- Pressure and Temperature Compensated
- Economic and affordable compressed air mass flow meter – S415
- High end compressed air mass flow meter – S418
- Wireless communication interface for sensor settings
- Accuracy up to 1%
- Multi outputs: 4 … 20 mA, Modbus RTU, M-Bus
- Integrated flow conditioner with no straight pipe requirements
- DN8, DN15, DN20, or DN25 (ISO 228-1)
- Optional integrated data logger and pressure measurement – S418
- Eco version S415: Accuracy of 3% of Reading, measuring volume 50: 1
- Pro version S418: Accuracy of 1.5% of Reading, measuring volume 100: 1
- Real gas calibration in 2 different gases is possible