Essential for industrial environments, the ATEX/IECEx approved Series AT21823 combines small size with 2% repeatability. Set point adjustment inside the switch allows for set point settings across 9 ranges from the low of .07 in w.c. to a maximum 85 in w.c. differential pressure. Series AT21823 flame-proof enclosures are available in aluminum and are ideal for low pressure hazardous area applications. Various housing options such as an overpressure relief valve or external setpoint adjustment knob are available. External setpoint knob allows adjustment without opening the enclosure.
Important notes for installation:
• Cables must be fitted through 1/2″ NPT cable gland or ATEX/IECEx conduit (not supplied with instrument).
• Make sure after cabling to close tight cover and cable gland, in order to keep IP66 rating (IP65 with option OPV, overpressure relief valve).
• Open cover only after de-energizing instrument.
• Attention: Check local safety rules and warnings on unit and manual for a correct use of the instrument in hazardous area.
Please see Series 1800 for non-ATEX/IECEx approved.
California Residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 WARNING.
- Hazardous area pressure switch
- Process applications
- Mechanical equipment control