The working principle of the SIS Sanitary Intelligent Level Switch sensor is based on frequency sweep technology. The sensor tip will send out an electric field signal, and the different resonance frequency is created according to a different medium. Thus a switching signal will be triggered if the sensor is covered with material.
FineTek SIS Sanitary Intelligent Level Switch
- Easy installation by standard connection with
- IP67/IP68/IP695 as protection grade.
- Compact design, easy carry; can be installed in narrow space or stringent operating conditions.
- The surface roughness (Ra) can be customized and applied to the Chemical & pharmaceutical and food processing industries.
- With magnetic test function to examine wiring and operation conditions in real-time.
- Durable stainless housing.
- Real-time site control by LED indicators.
- Overcurrent protection detects overcurrent and shut down the output immediately.
- Workable in CIP and SIP cleaning environment.
- Unaffected by foam and viscous medium.
- Applicable to measure the single-point level of liquid, viscous medium, and powder medium in the container and pipe; also providing pump dry run protection.
- It provides 2 output signals and the sensitivity can be set independently; which helps detect 2 kinds of medium. (For instance: Oil and water.)