Our most popular Differential Pressure Switch is now available in a flame-proof ATEX/IECEx approved package in the Series AT11910. This pressure switch combines advanced design and precision construction to make these switches able to perform many of the tasks of larger, costlier units. For air and non-combustible compatible gases, the AT11910 Series switches have set points from 0.07 to 20 in w.c. (1.8 to 508 mm). Set point adjustment is easy with range screw located inside the switch enclosure. Series AT11910 ATEX/IECEx enclosures are available in aluminum enclosures and ideal for low pressure, hazardous area applications.
Important notes for installation:
• Cables must be fitted through 1/2″ NPT cable gland or ATEX/IECEx conduit (not supplied with instrument).
• Make sure after cabling to close tight cover and cable gland, in order to keep IP66 rating (IP65 with option OPV, overpressure relief valve).
• Open cover only after de-energizing instrument.
• Attention: Check local safety rules and warnings on unit and manual for a correct use of the instrument in hazardous area.
Please see Series 1900 for non-ATEX/IECEx approved.
California Residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 WARNING.
- Hazardous area low pressure applications
- Air conditioning refrigeration coil icing detection; defrost cycle initiation
- Clogged filter detection
- Variable air volume controller