- Handheld Digital Multimeter
- Performing special operations via front panel allows for quick and reliable adjustment
- One-touch adjustment of AC voltage- and AC current-to-frequency characteristics.
- Operation efficiency improved and cost reduction leads to the user calibration functions
Yokogawa TY720 Handheld Digital Multimeter
Availability: 5 in stock
- Yokogawa TY720 is a handheld digital multimeter with data logging features.
- Conforms to EN61010-1 safety standard, category 1000V AC/DC. CAT III and 600V AC/DC, CAT IV
- High accuracy Digital Multimeter at 0.020% of reading + 2 digits (DC Voltage) also True RMS Measurement
- Peak hold function that supports waveform of 1 ms of greater hence instantaneous crest values possible to capture with the TY720 handheld multimeter.
- 50,000-count, 51-segment bar graph display, and full display functions
- Simultaneous display of frequency and voltage, frequency and duty ratio or decibels and voltage on the dual display while backlight provided as standard as well
- With Data Logging Capability up to 10,000 logging data
You may also like…
Yokogawa TY530 Digital Multimeter
Digital Multimeter with 6000-count dual display, 31-segment bar graph display