The GX20W is a paperless recorder that includes a gateway function for ISA100 field wireless systems. The GX20W displays data from various kinds of wireless field devices, and measured data from I/O modules on the main unit in real time.
- Mountable on recorder type panels (same outer dimensions as our GX20).
- Gateway function is integrated with the recorder; wirelessly display and monitor data directly from field wireless devices.
- Highly portable, ideal for moving from site to site for monitoring.
Inherits the high performance and functionality of the GX20 Paperless Recorder
- Large variety of input/output modules available. Scalable up to 100 channels.
- Intuitive touch panel operation plus a variety of display functions.
Supports the ISA100.11a*1 international wireless communication standard
- Advanced encryption maintains secure communications.
- Supports multiple communication protocols allowing use of transmitters from a variety of manufacturers
Includes all of the YFGW710’s ISA100 gateway functions (System Manager and Security Manager)
- BBR function: Access point installed on the wireless network
- System manager function: Controls the wireless network. Enables control of the wireless device channels, communication timing, and monitoring of the wireless network.
- Security manager function: Manages wireless network security.
*1. Industrial wireless communication standard from the International Society of Automation (ISA)
|Paperless recorder specifications||Equivalent to the GX20 SMARTDAC+ Paperless Recorder|
|Wireless specifications||Communication protocol||Conforms to ISA100.11a (IEEE802.15.4)|
|Frequency band||2400 – 2483.5 MHz|
|Output power||11.6 dBm max (fixed)|
|Reference sensitivity level||-95 dBm or less|
|Communication speed||250 kbps|
|Wireless security||AES 128 bit encryption|
|Connectable field wireless devices||50 max.|
+2 dB omni-directional antenna
|Wireless certifications||R&TTE: EN 301 489-1, EN 301 489-17, FCC: Part15 SubpartB, IC: ICES-003, Japanese Radio Law|
|EMC||EN61326-1 Class A Table2, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN55011 Class A Group1|
|Safety standards||EN61010-1, CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, CSA C22.2 No. 61010-2-030|