Product Type: Large Display NEMA 4X Decimal Modbus RTU Scanner
Input: Current (4-20 mA), Dual Inputs, Multiple Inputs, Voltage (0-10 V), Modbus
Output Options: None
Power: 85-265 VAC, 90-265 VDC
Transmitter Power: 24 VDC @ 200 mA
Display Category: LED, Dual Line, Sunlight Readable, Large Display
Display: SunBright, 1.8″, Dual Line, 6 Digits, Red LED
Serial Comms: RS-485 Modbus
Warranty: 3 years
Product Family: PD2-6080
Product category: Field Mounted Indicators
Product Application: Level, Pump Control, Modbus
Precision Digital PD2-6080-6H0
The meter can be mounted to any wall using the four provided mounting holes. Note that the bottom mounting holes are located underneath the front door panel. To mount the meter to a wall, follow these instructions.
- Prepare a section of wall approximately 11″ x 13″ (280 mm x 330 mm) for meter mounting by marking with a pencil the mounting holes (shown in the image to the right) on the wall.
- Using a drill bit slightly smaller than the girth of the mounting screws, pre-drill holes at the mounting locations previously marked.
- Insert mounting screws into the four mounting holes and screw them into the pre-drilled holes. Do not overtighten the mounting screws as it is possible that the enclosure could crack and become damaged.
The meter can also be mounted to a pipe using the optional pipe mounting kit (PDA6260). This kit includes two mounting plates, two U-bolts, and the necessary nuts and bolts. To mount the meter to a pipe using the pipe mounting kit accessory, follow these instructions.
- Secure the mounting plates to the top and bottom (for vertical pipes) or left and right (for horizontal pipes) of the reverse side of the meter enclosure using the provided fasteners. Do not overtighten the fasteners as it could cause damage to the enclosure.
- Using the provided nuts and U-bolts, secure the mounting plates to the pipe enough torque such that the meter cannot be moved up or down (or side to side).
Signal Input Conditioning
Non-linear input signals (i.e. weirs & flumes, differential pressure, etc.) can be linearized with the Helios’ simple to use built-in signal input conditioning, such as: square-root extractor, exponential linearizer, horizontal round tank linearizer, or the Helios powerful general purpose 32-point linearizer.
The connectors’ label, affixed to the inside of the lower door panel, shows the location of all connectors available with the requested configuration.
ScanView software allows for the programming and monitoring of ProVu, ProtEX-MAX, and Helios series Modbus scanners. Use ScanView to program, monitor, and datalog using a PC. The PVs and math channels may be selected to display on the monitoring screen independently, and the monitoring screen can be customized so each has a configurable unit and tag. Even the display number colors may be changed. All 16 PVs, math channels, and their units and tags may be logged. The data is logged on the PC, and is available for use in common tools like Microsoft Excel. All configuration data can be saved to a file for future use.