Endress Hauser Soliphant FTM52 is a robust point-level switch for use in silos containing fine-grained or powdery solids even with a low bulk density. Suitable for a wide range of applications with international certificates for use in dust or gas hazardous areas. Available with a polished fork and stainless steel housing with Tri-Clamp or with aluminum housing and coated fork. Maintenance-free device for use in typical applications like cereals, flour, cocoa, sugar, animal feed, dye powder, chalk.
- SIL2 in accordance with IEC 61508
- No mechanically moved parts, free of maintenance
- Measurement not affected by build-up or external vibration
- Various electronic inserts: e.g. NAMUR, relay, thyristor and PFM-signal outputs for optimum alignment with the plant control system
- Build-up and abrasion display selectable, density setting and switching delay selectable
- Choice of coated or polished sensor
- Build-up and corrosion detection