E+H Soliphant FTM21 is a point level switch for applications with fine-grained or coarse-grained, non-fluidized bulk solids. The various designs means the device has a wide range of applications. Certificates are also available for use in dust and hazardous areas.
- No calibration required, easy commissioning (plug and play)
- Measurement not affected by build-up or external vibration
- No mechanically moved parts, free of maintenance
- Sensor material 316L, abrasion resistant even with building materials
- Plastic housing with cover with sight glass, switch status visible from outside; also aluminium housing available
- Not affected by flow noises
- Available with explosion protection certificates