E+H Soliphant FTM20 is a point-level switch for applications with fine-grained or coarse-grained, non-fluidized bulk solids. The various designs mean the device has a wide range of applications. Certificates are also available for use in dust and hazardous areas.
- Operational safety, reliability and universal applicability through use of the tuning fork measuring principle
- Measurement is unaffected by conductivity, build-up, turbulence, flows or air bubbles
- Simple and fast commissioning, no calibration required
- No mechanically moved parts, free of maintenance
- Safe function due to self-monitoring (active frequency monitoring of the fork)
- Easy recurring function test via test magnet
- Suitable for constricted space due to compact design