The Endress Hauser Prosonic FMU42 sensor is suited for non-contact level measurement in fluids, pastes, coarse bulk material, and flow measurement in open channels or at weirs. The two-wire or four-wire compact transmitter can be used in applications with storage tanks, agitators, stockpiles, and conveyor belts. The envelope curve can be shown on the on-site display for simple diagnosis. Linearization function (up to 32 points) for conversion of the measured value into any unit of length, volume, or flow rate.
- Reliable non-contact measurement
- Quick and simple commissioning via menu-guided on-site operation with four-line plain text display, 7 languages selectable
- Envelope curves on the on-site display for simple diagnosis
- Hermetically sealed and potted sensor
- Chemically resistant sensor out of PVDF
- Calibration without filling or discharging
- Integrated temperature sensor for automatic correction of the temperature dependent sound velocity