The E+H FDU93 ultrasonic sensor for continuous, non-contact and maintenance-free level measurement of fluids, pastes, sludges and powdery to coarse bulk materials. But also for flow measurement in open channels and measuring weirs. The measurement is unaffected by dielectric constant, density or humidity and also unaffected by build-up due to the self-cleaning effect of sensors. Suited for explosion hazardous areas. Maximum measuring range in liquids 25m (85ft), solids 15m (50ft).
- Integrated temperature sensor for Time-of-Flight correction. Accurate measurements are possible, even if temperature changes are present
- Suited for rough ambient conditions thanks to separate installation from the transmitter (up to 300m)
- Reduced build-up formation because of the self-cleaning effect
- Integrated automatic sensor detection for transmitters FMU90/FMU95 for simple commissioning
- Weather resistant and flood-proof (IP 68)
- Non-contact measurement method minimizes service requirements
- International Dust-Ex and Gas-Ex certificates available