- Inline version: nominal diameter DN 15 to 50 (1/2 to 2″)
- Process pressure up to PN 40, Class 300
- A variety of process connections available
- Device in compact version with DC 24 V power supply
- 4-20 mA HART, pulse/frequency/switch output
- Compact and robust transmitter
|Diameter||DN 15 to 50 (½ to 2″)|
|Wetted Materials|| Transducer: 1.4404 (316L)|
Insertion tube: 1.4404 (316L)
Measuring tube: 1.4404 (316L); 1.4435 (316L)
Connection: 1.4404 (F316/F316L); 1.4404 (316L); 1.4435 (316L)
|Accuracy|| 3 % o.r.|
4 % o.r.
5 % o.f.s.
|Maximum Process Pressure||PN 40, Class 300|
|Degree of Protection||IP66/67, type 4X enclosure|
|Display||4‐line display with push Buttons|
|Outputs|| 4‐20 mA HART (active)|
Pulse/frequency/switch output (passive)
|Power Supply||DC 18 to 30 V|
Endress & Hauser t-mass, A 150 inline thermal mass flow meter, is specially designed for the cost-effective measurement of utility gases, particularly compressed air. It is a trending device aimed at sub-metering applications. Its 4-wire technology is contained within a rugged, compact aluminum housing. It is orderable either with the display or as a blind version. Customer-specific settings are saved on the screen and transferred from one device to another using the display.
Datasheet: Proline t-mass A 150 Technical Information