Promag W is the specialized sensor for all applications in the water industry. Combined with the Promag 53 transmitter with touch control, 4-line display and extended functionality like software options for filling and dosing, electrode cleaning or advanced diagnostics, Promag 53W offers highest accuracy in the most complex and demanding measuring tasks. Promag 53W is available as compact or remote version.
● Secure, reliable long-term operation – robust and completely welded sensor
● Energy-saving flow measurement – no pressure loss due to cross-section constriction
● Maintenance-free – no moving parts
● Quality – software for filling and dosing, density, electrode cleaning and also advanced diagnostics
● Easy calculation – bidirectional totalizers
● Automatic recovery of data for servicing
● The bidirectional measuring principle is virtually independent of pressure, density, temperature and viscosity
● The specialist in the water and wastewater industry for the most demanding applications.
● International drinking water approvals
● Degree of protection IP68 (Type 6P enclosure)
● 4-line backlit display with touch control
● Device as compact or remote version
● HART, PROFIBUS PA/DP, Modbus RS485, FF, EtherNet/IP
The sensor with degree of protection IP68 (Type 6P encl.) combined with a transmitter with flexible system integration. The specialist in the water and wastewater industry for the most demanding applications.
Secure, reliable long‐term operation – robust and completely welded sensor. Energy‐saving flow measurement – no pressure loss due to cross‐section constriction. Maintenance-free
– no moving parts. International drinking water approvals. Degree of protection IP68 (Type 6P enclosure).
Quality – software for filling & dosing, density, electrode cleaning and also advanced diagnostics. Easy calculation – bidirectional totalizers. Automatic recovery of data for servicing. 4-line backlit display with touch control. Device as compact or remote version.
Nominal diameter range
Max. measurement error
Max. process pressure
AWWA Class D
AS 2129 Table E
AS 4087 PN16
Medium temperature range
Ambient temperature range
Degree of protection
IP 67 (NEMA 4x)
IP 68 (Nema 6P)
Four line display with backlit
Hazardous area approvals
ATEX, FM, CSA
CE, C-tick, EAC marking