Promag W is the specialized sensor for all applications in the water industry. Combined with the proven Promag 51 transmitter with push buttons, Promag 51W offers highly accurate measurement of liquids for a wide range of standard applications. it will be the preferred solution for customers needing custody transfer measurement Promag 51W is available in a compact or remote version.
● Secure, reliable long-term operation – robust and completely welded sensor
● Energy-saving flow measurement – no pressure loss due to cross-section constriction
● Maintenance-free – no moving parts
● Quality – designed for custody transfer; featuring worldwide recognized metrological approvals
● Safe operation – display provides easy readable process information
● Fully industry compliant – IEC/EN/NAMUR
● The measuring principle is virtually independent of pressure, density, temperature and viscosity
● The specialist in the water and wastewater industry for the most demanding applications.
● International drinking water approvals
● Degree of protection IP68 (Type 6P enclosure)
● Approved for custody transfer to MI-001/OIML R49
● Transmitter certified to MI-001
● Device in compact or remote version
The sensor with degree of protection IP68 (Type 6P enclosure) combined with a transmitter for custody transfer. The specialist in the water and wastewater industry for the most demanding applications.
Secure, reliable long‐term operation – robust and completely welded sensor. Energy‐saving flow measurement – no pressure loss due to cross‐section constriction. Maintenance-free – no moving parts. International drinking water approvals. Degree of protection IP68 (Type 6P enclosure).
Quality – designed for custody transfer; featuring worldwide recognized metrological approvals. Safe operation – display provides easy readable process information. Fully industry compliant – IEC/EN/NAMUR. Transmitter certified to MI‐001. Device in compact or remote version.
Nominal diameter range
Max. measurement error
Max. process pressure
Medium temperature range
Ambient temperature range
Degree of protection
IP 67 (NEMA 4x)
IP 68 (Nema 6P)
Two line display with backlit
Hazardous area approvals
CE, C-tick, EAC marking
Metrological approvals and certificates
Calibration performed on accredited calibration facilities (acc. to ISO/IEC 17025),
Custody transfer approvals: MI-001, PTB
Pressure approvals and certificates