Promag W is the specialized sensor for all applications in the water industry. Combined with the proven Promag 50 transmitter with push buttons, Promag 50W offers highly accurate measurement of liquids for a wide range of standard applications. Promag 50W is available as compact or remote version.
E+H Proline Promag 50W Electromagnetic flowmeter
● Secure, reliable long-term operation – robust and completely welded sensor
● Energy-saving flow measurement – no pressure loss due to cross-section constriction
● Maintenance-free – no moving parts
● Fast commissioning – application-specific Quick Setups
● Safe operation – display provides easily readable process information
● Fully industry compliant – IEC/EN/NAMUR
● The bidirectional measuring principle is virtually independent of pressure, density, temperature and viscosity
● The specialist in the water and wastewater industry for the most demanding applications.
● International drinking water approvals
● Degree of protection IP68 (Type 6P enclosure)
● 2-line display with push buttons
● Device as compact or remote version
● HART, PROFIBUS PA/DP
The sensor with degree of protection IP68 (Type 6P enclosure) and a modular electronic concept. The specialist in the water and wastewater industry for the most demanding applications.
Secure, reliable long‐term operation – robust and completely welded sensor. Energy‐saving flow measurement – no pressure loss due to cross‐section constriction. Maintenance‐free – no moving parts. International drinking water approvals. Degree of protection IP68 (Type 6P enclosure).
Fast commissioning – application-specific Quick Setups. Safe operation – display provides easily readable process information. Fully industry compliant – IEC/EN/NAMUR. 2-line backlit display with push buttons. Device as compact or remote version.
Nominal diameter range
Max. measurement error
Max. process pressure
AWWA Class D
AS 2129 Table E
AS 4087 PN16
Medium temperature range
Ambient temperature range
Degree of protection
IP 67 (NEMA 4x)
IP 68 (Nema 6P)
Two line display with backlit
Hazardous area approvals
ATEX, IECEx, NEPSI, FM, CSA
CE, C-tick, EAC marking
Pressure approvals and certificates
Hygienic approvals and certificates
Drinking water approvals: ACS, NSF 61, KTW/W270, WRAS BS6920