Promag P is the preferred sensor for applications with highest requirements in a multitude of industries. Combined with the proven Promag 50 transmitter with push buttons, Promag 50P offers highly accurate measurement of liquids for a wide range of applications. Promag 50P is dedicated to chemical and process applications with corrosive liquids and high medium temperatures. Promag 50P is available as compact or remote version.
● Versatile applications – wide variety of wetted materials
● Energy-saving flow measurement – no pressure loss due to cross-section constriction
● Maintenance-free – no moving parts
● Fast commissioning – application-specific Quick Setups
● Safe operation – display provides easily readable process information
● Fully industry compliant – IEC/EN/NAMUR
● The bidirectional measuring principle is virtually independent of pressure, density, temperature and viscosity
● Dedicated to chemical and process applications with corrosive liquids and high medium temperatures
● Nominal diameter: max. DN 600 (24″)
● All common Ex approvals
● Liner made of PTFE or PFA
● 2-line display with push buttons
● Device as compact or remote version
● HART, PROFIBUS PA/DP
The flowmeter for highest medium temperatures with a modular electronic concept. Dedicated to chemical and process applications with corrosive liquids and high medium temperatures.
Versatile applications – wide variety of wetted materials. Energy‐saving flow measurement – no pressure loss due to cross‐section constriction. Maintenance‐free – no moving parts. Nominal diameter: max. DN 600 (24″). All common Ex approvals.
Fast commissioning – application-specific Quick Setups. Safe operation – display provides easily readable process information. Fully industry compliant – IEC/EN/NAMUR. 2-line backlit display with push buttons. Device as compact or remote version.
Nominal diameter range
Max. measurement error
Max. process pressure
AS 2129 Table E
AS 4087 PN16
Medium temperature range
Ambient temperature range
Degree of protection
IP 67 (NEMA 4x)
IP 68 (Nema 6P)
Two line display with backlit
Hazardous area approvals
ATEX, IECEx, NEPSI, TIIS, FM, CSA
CE, C-tick, EAC marking
Pressure approvals and certificates