Promag P is the preferred sensor for applications with highest requirements in a multitude of industries. Combined with the Promag 53 transmitter with touch control, four line display and extended functionality like software options for filling and dosing, electrode cleaning or advanced diagnostics, Promag 53P offers highest accuracy in the most complex and demanding measuring tasks. It is dedicated to chemical and process applications with corrosive liquids and high medium temperatures.
● Versatile applications – wide variety of wetted materials
● Energy-saving flow measurement – no pressure loss due to cross-section constriction
● Maintenance-free – no moving parts
● Quality – software for filling and dosing, density, electrode cleaning and also advanced diagnostics
● Easy calculation – bidirectional totalizers
● Automatic recovery of data for servicing
● The bidirectional measuring principle is virtually independent of pressure, density, temperature and viscosity
● Dedicated to chemical and process applications with corrosive liquids and high medium temperatures
● Nominal diameter: max. DN 600 (24″)
● All common Ex approvals
● Liner made of PTFE or PFA
● 4-line backlit display with touch control
● Device in compact or remote version
● HART, PROFIBUS PA/DP, Modbus RS485, FF, EtherNet/IP
The flowmeter for highest medium temperatures with flexible system integration. Dedicated to chemical and process applications with corrosive liquids and high medium temperatures.
Versatile applications – wide variety of wetted materials. Energy‐saving flow measurement – no pressure loss due to cross‐section constriction. Maintenance‐free – no moving parts. Nominal diameter: max. DN 600 (24″). All common Ex-approvals.
Quality – software for filling & dosing, density, electrode cleaning and also advanced diagnostics. Easy calculation – bidirectional totalizers. Automatic recovery of data for servicing. 4-line backlit display with touch control. Device as compact or remote version.
Nominal diameter range
Max. measurement error
Max. process pressure
AS 2129 Table E
AS 4087 PN16
Medium temperature range
Ambient temperature range
Degree of protection
IP 67 (NEMA 4x)
IP 68 (Nema 6P)
Four line display with backlit
Pulse / frequenz (aktive/passive)
Hazardous area approvals
ATEX, FM, CSA, TIIS
CE, C-tick, EAC marking